If you require a new screen, phone cover and screwdrivers, they can be purchased
Tools required: plastic shim such as a guitar plectrum and T6 screwdriver
- Turn your phone over so the camera is facing you and remove the battery cover and
battery. Next slip your plastic shim or fingernail under the gap between the camera and the top piece (where the arrows are, pictured below). Be careful and pry the top off slowly.
- This part is held on by a recess in the plastic and not glued (as pictured below)
- Next remove the 2 screws below the battery compartment
- Then remove the two screws at the top
- Use the plastic shim or fingernail to separate the front cover from the rest of the phone. You can now access the LCD screen
- Remove the 4 screws holding the screen in place. Remove the LCD and replace with new. Reverse the procedure for
disassembly and it's finished.
If you have any questions about Nokia 3230 disassembly, email email@example.com. The official service manual for this phone may also help you with further Nokia 3230 disassembly. Click here for details