|Siemens SX1 disassembly
If you require a new screen, phone cover and screwdrivers, they can be purchased
Tools required: T6 screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver
- Turn your phone off remove the back
cover, battery, MMC and sim card.
- Prize off the cover surrounding the
camera lens. Use a thin flat head screwdriver. It's glued down so be
firm but careful
- Unscrew the 4 screws circled below.
- Unclip the five catches around the edge
roughly where the red circles are below.
- Separate the phone into the three parts.
You should now have access to the LCD screen.
- The LCD is held on by 4 clips which
easily come away from the phone. The LCD connects to the phone's circuit
board via a ribbon at the bottom of the screen. Carefully unclip this
when lifting the screen from the phone.
- Replace the LCD, put the phone back
together and it's done
If you have any questions about Siemens SX1 disassembly, email email@example.com. The official service manual for this phone may also help you with further Siemens SX1 disassembly. Click here for details