Original/genuine Samsung S300 LCD screen (inner & outer screen) for replacement of damaged/faulty LCD screens.
- The LCD (liquid crystal display) is the part that lights up, which you view your home screen, your messages, your photos and everything else on
- No soldering or specialist skills required for fitting
- This is a genuine/original Samsung screen
- Basic fitting instructions: Remove your battery and SIM card. Remove the 4 visible screws and one under the rubber stopper next to the aerial. Split apart the two main parts of the housing. Carefully lift the phone's circuit board from the body of the housing. Note the space behind the hinge of the phone's flip. Use your screwdriver in the gap to release the flip. There are two stickers on the flip part which cover two screws. Remove these then remove the screws. Split apart the two pieces of the flip to allow access to the screen. Reverse the procedure for disassembly and it's finished.
- To request detailed instructions (with photos) for the Samsung S300 LCD screen use the ask us a question link.