Original/genuine HTC Desire AMOLED screen for replacement of damaged/faulty screens.
- No soldering required
- This is a genuine/original HTC part
- The part number of this screen is 60H00287-00P
- To request detailed fitting instructions for the HTC Desire AMOLED screen use the 'ask us a question' link.
- A torx 5 screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver are required for fitting the HTC Desire AMOLED screen
- There are two versions of the HTC Desire. One with an SLCD screen and another with an AMOLED screen. This screen is for the AMOLED version.
- How to check which version you have: Firstly, look at your phone's box and if it states "3.7 inch AMOLED touch-sensitive screen" then you've got an AMOLED screen. If it says "3.7 inch touch-sensitive screen" then you have an SLCD screen. Secondly, power off your phone, keep the volume button pressed down and turn the phone back on and you'll see a version number. Desires with an SLCD are usually version 0.83 or 0.92. Thirdly, you can take your phone apart, remove the screen and check the part number on the back.
Also compatible with Google G5, Google G7, HTC Bravo, Nexus One