Original/genuine HTC Desire SLCD screen for replacement of damaged/faulty screens.
- The SLCD (super liquid crystal display) is the part that lights up, which you view your home screen, your messages, your photos and everything else on
- No soldering or specialist skills required for fitting
- This is a genuine/original HTC part
- To request detailed fitting instructions for the HTC Desire SLCD screen use the 'ask us a question' link.
- A torx 5 screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver are required for fitting the HTC Desire SLCD screen
- There are two versions of the HTC Desire. One with an SLCD screen and another with an AMOLED screen. This screen is for the SLCD version.
- How to check which version you have: Firstly, look at your phone's box and if it states "3.7 inch AMOLED touch-sensitive screen" then you've got an AMOLED screen. If it says "3.7 inch touch-sensitive screen" then you have an SLCD screen. Secondly, power off your phone, keep the volume button pressed down and turn the phone back on and you'll see a version number. Desires with an SLCD are usually version 0.83 or 0.92
Also compatible with Google G5, Google G7, HTC Bravo, Nexus One.