Original/genuine HTC Desire AMOLED screen for replacement of damaged/faulty screens.
- The display is the part that lights up, which you view your home screen, your messages, your photos and everything else on
- No soldering or specialist skills required for fitting
- This is a genuine/original HTC part
- The part number of this screen is 60H00287-00P
- To request detailed fitting instructions for the HTC Desire AMOLED screen use the ask us a question link
- A torx 5 screwdriverand a Phillips screwdriver are required for fitting the HTC Desire AMOLED screen
- There are two versions of the HTC Desire. One with an SLCD screen and another with an AMOLED screen. This screen is for the AMOLED version
- How to check which version you have: Firstly, look at your phone's box and if it states "3.7 inch AMOLED touch-sensitive screen" then you've got an AMOLED screen. If it says "3.7 inch touch-sensitive screen" then you have an SLCD screen. Secondly, power off your phone, keep the volume button pressed down and turn the phone back on and you'll see a version number. Desires with an SLCD are usually version 0.83 or 0.92. Thirdly, you can take your phone apart, remove the screen and check the part number on the back
Also compatible with Google G5, Google G7, HTC Bravo, Nexus One.