If you require parts and screwdrivers for the F3, they can be purchased
Tools required for disassembly: Torx 5 screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver.
- First remove the battery cover and battery.
Remove the four screws you see.
- Push the phone from the battery compartment to separate it into two
- Your phone will now look like below. Now remove the four Phillips screws you
- Your phone will now look like the picture below.
- You can now remove what is effectively the front cover of the phone.
It is held on with double sided tape which may need replacing. You'll
now have access to the PCB (printed circuit board). Please note that the F3 has a paper screen and this cannot be replaced wihout great difficulty. If you are having a problem with your F3 you are best buying a new PCB, which we sell here
http://www.formymobile.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=f3pcb. Reverse the whole
procedure for reassembly.
If you have any questions about Motorola F3 disassembly, email
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on Facebook for further help with Motorola F3 disassembly.
If you require a replacement screen, phone cover and screwdrivers, they can be purchased